Darien High School Class of 1987

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Gibby the architect

Hello All,

I am alive and well living with my wife Karen Murphy Gibson in Stratford, CT. I commute to Darien every day to work for Neil Hauck at Neil Hauck Architects located above Good Foods on the Post Road. I have been with Neil for almost six years and am very much enjoying my time there. We have been working on a large project in town for the Darien Rowayton Bank as well as a new Brooks Brothers building for Rick Dolcetti’s dad and uncle Phil. It seems that we will also be redesigning the Weed Beach guard house and a few out buildings as well. We are looking to get the new Senior Center project and are continuing work on an addition at the Darien Historical Society.

It has been great to see all of the development going on downtown and new playing an integral part in its design. I hope to see as many of you as possible at the reunion and ask that you please stop by Neil’s office if you are in town and have some time to say hello.

Thanks!

Steve Gibson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home