Darien High School Class of 1987

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

News from Mike Thoms

Hi Andy! It is I Mike Thoms! How have you been? I am great , I live in sunny Sacramento California with my wife Alison, step son Nick (15) and my 6 month old baby boy Tanner Michael. We moved from the S.F. Bay area 2 years ago to go to work for the City of Sacramento as a collision tech. While I was living in San Rafael I bumped into Rory O'neill and attended a BBQ at his place. I got a nice surprise when I saw Bry Ev was there! We spent the evening remembering the good ol' days back in Darien! I was wondering if there was going to be a reunion so hopped online to check it out but I am sorry I will not be able to attend on those dates maybe next one. Give everyone my best regards. I will try to keep in touch. THANK YOU! Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home