Darien High School Class of 1987

Thursday, January 05, 2006

News from Steph Rouzee Pendleton

Hey! Holy cow! I checked out the blog… very fun to read although its been so long since DHS! And since I was always in and out, heading to VT to ski, I haven’t really stayed in touch. My folks retired down to Savannah, Georgia about 10 years ago so I don’t get back to Darien at all. My mom keeps up with some of the moms though so I hear what’s going on with a few folks like Jill Ozanne Tobin, Mandy Brebach and Suzanne Yelverton.

I’m down in Charlotte, NC and I saw Tallie’s post that Melissa Jones is in NC. I’d be curious to see if she’s in Charlotte or up in the Triangle. I’ve been here for about 6 years now. I’m a Principal at Bank of America and recently moved from the Leveraged Finance Group into Real Estate sales and trading (mostly corporate debt). I’ve been at BoA about 11 years. After Dartmouth, I bounced around Boston for a bit, landed a job at Wasserstein Perella in equity research for energy and promptly was moved to Dallas. When after 2 years, I realized my boss was a psycho, I jumped over to Nationsbank and have been there ever since. They moved me to Charlotte in 2000. It’s worked out great with my folks in Savannah so they can see the grandkids etc.

I was married in 1997 to a Texas A&M grad and we have two boys. Christopher is 5 and Matthew is 3. Both are still in preschool and finally about the age where we can teach them to ski. Christopher has quite an aptitude for golf, so we try to get him out with my dad as much as we can.

I’d love to be in touch and hear how everyone is doing. I was in touch with Jen Sharpe, Vanessa Smith and Christine Smith right out of college… Vanessa let me crash at her place in Boston when I moved there, but we’ve lost touch over time. Jen was working for Anderson ages ago.

I’ll dig around with my friends over at JPM and see if I can’t figure out where Chris Bishko is. I could probably see if my mom still is in touch with his mom.

Take care! Here’s a picture of me and my two boys from our Costa Rica vacation last March… No one sits still enough for family pics these days. All I can say is thank the lord I’m not walking around with my ‘80s hair anymore! UGH!

Stephanie Rouzee Pendleton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home