Darien High School Class of 1987

Friday, January 19, 2007

Warren Brad Ackerman Remembers Mike

Here’s a few memories of Mike that I could draw up, I hadn’t seen or spoke to him in several years but the news hit me rather hard.

- Member of the radio club. Helped get it off the ground.

- Seeing him play his guitar at his house, I think he actually taught me ‘Smoke on the Water’ by Deep Purple. He was very good and proud of his equipment and amplifier. He spoke highly of his teacher. He oozed cool and mystery when he played.

- Always after the ladies, I read his words in my yearbook and he was hoping that I’d find ‘the chick that I want’ up at UVM. He also pointed out that he thought it should just be UV, not understanding where the M came in.

- The tone and pace of his voice when he was excited about something was really great, it often got you to be as fired up as he was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home