Darien High School Class of 1987

Friday, March 24, 2006

Chris Calarco Stumbles on DHS

Last week I tried to dodge the friday rush hour on the Merrit north and got lost at the new DHS institution. A monstrosity of brick and mortar. No windows to daydream out of and where's the front door to the principal's office?

A lot has changed in 20 years. Kids for one. Connor's 5 and loves to cut his own hair. Emily's 3, keeps me up to date on the new princess outfits and baby Danny. Danny joined us on 2-16-06. He could be the next Coney Island hot dog champion. The boob juice and formula can't keep this kid full. I just hope when they become teenagers they don't wreak havoc on me like I did to my parents.

My wife Suzanne is from Westport, CT so we live in Southport. Need I say more. Gotta love your mother-in-law! Anyway good to read about you all. If you're ever in the NYC area and see a CBS news van peek your head in and say hello. See ya at the reunion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home