Darien High School Class of 1987

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Jessica (Young) Suber checks in from Columbia, SC

Well, well, well! Leave it to Andy Potter to try to keep the old classmates together! Finally found Stephy Slowik last month who told me about this blog. And this past weekend I located Lisa Russo Collins and passed along this info to her as well.

Anyway, after graduation I headed to University of South Carolina with several other DHS people. Actually made it through college and graduated in 1991. Married my boyfriend of 2 years, Darius, in 1993. We have 2 kids: Justin-13 and Amber-4 who keep me hoppin’ between his sports and her dance or soccer. Before all that excitement begins, I work as a bookkeeper for a law firm which makes a very full day, its non-stop.

Can’t wait to here more about the 20th Reunion. I am trying to make arrangements to come back home sometime soon, that would be a perfect opportunity! I would love to see everyone again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home