Darien High School Class of 1987

Monday, April 03, 2006

Lisa Russo Collins Identifies the Missing Prom Night Guy

I think I know who was missing from the lovely prom night photo on the website. Scott Glassmeyer is your man. I think he may have been Courtney Morrison's date. Does that ring a bell to anyone?

Thank you for putting this whole DHS blog together. I have had so much fun getting in touch with old friends! I am planning on putting my bio on the blog soon. Just need 10 minutes without hearing, "Mommy!!!!!" My 2 kids keep me moving! Anyway, if you are interested, I can check out The Silvermine Tavern as a place for our 20th reunion or any other reunion in between. Stirling and I live up the road and we often sneak over when I need a little break from our darlings.(Which has been quite frequent lately!) We also have Silvermine meetings there. In other words I have gotten to know the owners quite well. Glad to look into it if you want.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think its jim anderson

     

Post a Comment

<< Home