Darien High School Class of 1987

Saturday, April 01, 2006

"Yo Webuh, You Don't Shut Up I'll Weld Your Lips Togethuh" -- Famous Metal Shop Quote, "Professor" Milton Drexler, Mather JHS

Hey class of 87!!! I was just on the phone with Besty Clark Balmat and she was harrassing me AGAIN because I hadn't signed up YET. So here I am. I live in a very small town called Stow in MA with my husband of almost 13 yrs, (wow, that sounds like a lot) and our 2 kids, Maddy Rose 8 and Thomas 4. I work as a teachers aide in the first grade at my daughters school and have just finished all my re-cert. p-work to apply for a kindergarting teaching position for next year at the same school. It's nice being on that schedule. Keep me posted about reunion info, although I have no Darien connections any longer, the 'rents moved to Mystic a few years back. It would be great to see everyone!!

Amy Weber Keough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home