Darien High School Class of 1987

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Rocky Mountain Tallie

Good Lord--Darien produces the most beautiful people--not L.A. Everyone looks as good, if not better than they did 19 years ago. I don't think I can show up to a reunion with all you beauty queens, but what the hell, I've always been short and stocky, so I guess I haven't changed either. Anyone want to loan me a few grand for some plastic surgery? Ah, screw it.

How fun to get updates. Is there anyone out there who wants to organize a big 20th reunion? If anyone back East has an interest or an idea for a reunion, feel free to step up to the plate. It could be a lot of fun and definitely would be much appreciated. Debbie Gardner, Rosemary and Dan Bevill, Lynn Moloney, Scott and Astrid, Chris Calarco, Caryn Ball, Colin McEvoy....get together and see what can happen. When do reunions normally take place? Homecoming? Graduation? I am out of it.

Then again if you'all want to visit the wild west, give me a call. (970) 887-2388 or e-mail me at talliegray@rkymtnhi.com. All you need is a pair of blue jeans, hiking boots and a casual shirt or ski stuff.

But the bottom line is this--THERE MUST BE A 20TH REUNION!!!! Scott and Craig Peters--can we borrow your parents' house for old times sake? Or how about your's Scott? I can't believe how many are in the Darien area, that is just great. I haven't been back in easily 13 years, a whole lifetime ago. Wow.

Steph, I loved your 80's hair. Good to hear all is well. What are Suzanne Y., Jill and Bill Tobin and Mandy B. up to?

Melissa Jones Ansbacher and her husband David were in Raleigh, NC and they are expecting child number 3. The whole family is gorgeous!!!! By the way, Melissa, if you are reading this, I am so sorry I missed you out here last year--I tucked your letter in a very safe place, so safe I just came across it a bit ago. I think they are still there. I'm going to try her e-mail davmelans@juno.com and see if I can get in touch.

Vicki Valandra got married in a ceremony preformed by her brother Chip. She looks wonderful and her mom says they are very happy in CA.

Did I write that Rosemary (Collins) and Dan Bevill married a million years ago, have 2, need I say it, gorgeous girls and live, I do believe in Darien? Well they do.

Any word on Jane Pirone? Gerald Campano?

Same old stuff going on here--trying to keep up with my 5 year old son on the skis and the bike. Working away at my store and for Habitat for Humanity.

Keep smiling, living life to the fullest and writing updates. Tallie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home